Safety for winter roads!
The ST-E Salt Spreader comes with a 120- or 200-litre plastic composite tank held in a sturdy frame. The tank is equipped as standard with an additional gear drive agitator, a water-tight hinged lid and a leak-free drain plug. Rotational speed and spread rate can be conveniently controlled from the driver’s seat.The ST-E Salt Spreader is also fitted with a powerful 12 volt geared motor for the spreader plate.The working width is continuously adjustable from 1 to 6 m.
Please accept cookies from Youtube in order to see the ADLER videos.
Open the Consent Management Tool, activate Youtube cookies in the External Media section and reload the page.
Open the Consent Management Tool
- 12 volt operation
ideal for vehicles with little or no hydraulic power
- Smartphone control via Bluetooth, no laying of control cable required
- With agitator and intelligent anti-blockage control as standard
- Rotational speed and dosage regulated via smartphone as standard
- spread width of up to 6 m
- Several universal attachment systems
- Completely made of stainless steel
- Specially manufactured PE salt tank
• Speed-dependent, GPS-based quantity control
• LED lighting set, 12/24 V, as per traffic regulations
|ADLER-Salt Spreader||ST-E 120||ST-E 200|
|Tank capacity (Liter)||120||200|
|Spreader plate motor||Geared motor with splash water protection|
|Separate agitator (fitted as standard)||Driven by geared motor|
|Casing||V2A/V4A stainless steel, 2.5 mm|
|Weight without mount (kg)||48||56|
|Area performance (m2)||e.g. 60,000 m2 per hour 10 km/h|
- Universal mounting system for fork lift trucks and farm and wheeled loaders – height adjustable
- KAT I/II Three-Point Linkage
- Hitch triangle