The ultimate street sweeper
ADLER-Bucket Sweeper KS 600 / 750
The Bucket Sweeper KS 600 / 750 demonstrates its true strengths when used under tough road construct a powerful and deep sweeping of slotted cracks.
Easily interchangeable wear resistant cutting edges with welded armoured steel naps, fitted at an angle, are standard and are to ensure a long service life of the bucket sweeper. The typic high-quality cathodic dip-coating (KTL) and powder coating make this a neat piece of work.
Robust, durable and versatile, the KS 600 / 750 is the ideal all-rounder for daily use under extreme conditions.
- Ideal mounted sweeper bucket for road construction
- 600 or 750 mm brush powerful sweeping effect even under toughest conditions on construction sites
- Cutting edges fitted at an angle ensure optimum guidance along floor
- Wear-resistant cutting edges & heavy-duty truncated domes ensure it is always ready for use over a long service life
- Convenient broom adjustment
- Internal hydraulic motor, protected on the sides optimum protection against damage
- Steel guide rollers (Ø 125 mm) on the rear of the scoop
- Hydraulic folding
- Adjustable dust flap
- Rotary side brush
- Water injection system
- As always with ADLER products: EPD/powder coating
|ADLER-Bucket Sweeper KS 600 /& 750||150||165||180||210||240|
|Working width (cm)||150||165||180||210||240|
|Total width (cm)||174||189||204||234||264|
|Brush diameter (mm)||600||600||600||750||750|
|Required Hydraulic pressure & volume||160 bar / >30 l/min||160 bar / >30 l/min||160 bar / >30 l/min||160 bar / >30 l/min||160 bar / >30 l/min|
|Weight, including scoop (kg)||419||460||502||618||706|
|Scoop capacity (litres)||388||426||465||590||674|
|Area performance (m²/h)||9000||10100||10900||12600||14400|
Sweeping Scoop KS 600 / 750
Get more information
Are you interested in this product? Please fill in the form and let us or one of our sales partners provide you with more information!