The ultimate street sweeper
ADLER-Bucket Sweeper KS 600 / 750
The Bucket Sweeper KS 600 / 750 demonstrates its true strengths when used under tough road construct a powerful and deep sweeping of slotted cracks.
Easily interchangeable wear resistant cutting edges with welded armoured steel naps, fitted at an angle, are standard and are to ensure a long service life of the bucket sweeper. The typic high-quality cathodic dip-coating (KTL) and powder coating make this a neat piece of work.
Robust, durable and versatile, the KS 600 / 750 is the ideal all-rounder for daily use under extreme conditions.
- Ideal mounted sweeper bucket for road construction
- 600 or 750 mm brush powerful sweeping effect even under toughest conditions on construction sites
- Cutting edges fitted at an angle ensure optimum guidance along floor
- Wear-resistant cutting edges & heavy-duty truncated domes ensure it is always ready for use over a long service life
- Convenient broom adjustment
- Internal hydraulic motor, protected on the sides optimum protection against damage
- Steel guide rollers (Ø 125 mm) on the rear of the scoop
- Hydraulic folding
- Adjustable dust flap
- Rotary side brush
- Water injection system
- As always with ADLER products: EPD/powder coating
|ADLER-Bucket Sweeper KS 600 /& 750||150||165||180||210||240|
|Working width (cm)||150||165||180||210||240|
|Total width (cm)||174||189||204||234||264|
|Brush diameter (mm)||600||600||600||750||750|
|Required Hydraulic pressure & volume||160 bar / >30 l/min||160 bar / >30 l/min||160 bar / >30 l/min||160 bar / >30 l/min||160 bar / >30 l/min|
|Weight, including scoop (kg)||419||460||502||618||706|
|Scoop capacity (litres)||388||426||465||590||674|
|Area performance (m²/h)||9000||10100||10900||12600||14400|
Sweeping Scoop KS 600 / 750
Get more information
Are you interested in this product? Please fill in the form and let us or one of our sales partners provide you with more information!
Snow Blade V-Series
With variable pivoting options – 30° to the right and left, as well as in a V and Y shape – the ADLER Vario snow blade supports you when clearing snow, even in difficult situations.
Sweeper K 750
The K750 sweeper is designed for the toughest applications when working in the countryside. The 750 mm sweeping roller diameter ensures particularly thorough cleaning even on uneven surfaces thanks to powerful drive. The machine can be mounted ex works on all common carrier vehicles.
Sweeper K 600
As a multifunctional sweeper, the K600 offers a large filling volume for an excellent cleaning result. The K600 can be retrofitted at any time with a scraper device, a water spray device or a side sweeping broom.