Wireless remote control from your smartphone
With the ADLER SmartBox, you can conveniently control your electrical functions via Bluetooth using the ADLER app.
You can remotely control up to four consumers using the ADLER app. For example the water spray device on your sweeper, the hydraulic side pivoting on your snow blade or Rotation speed and spread rate for your salt spreader. The functions can be configured in the app according to your requirements.
Also for remote control of third-party products!
- Easy control of all implements via Bluetooth – also possible for products of other manufacturers
- Saving of costs and time, because the laying of control cables is omitted
- Damaged cables will no longer be a problem!
- Easy programming of all functions in the pre-installed app
- ADLER-SmartBox including Smartphone and ADLER-App for control via Bluetooth
- (on option, also without Smartphone)
- Up to four users can be connected in a SmartBox.
- In the App all functions can be configured according to your requirements.
- All users can be controlled as a switch-, feeler- or with time function.
- 12- or 24 V feed pipe required
Supported by Interreg
Our innovations are supported by:
Get more information
Are you interested in this product? Please fill in the form and let us or one of our sales partners provide you with more information!
- Salt Spreader ST-E
Salt Spreader ST-E
The ST-E electric salt spreader with a 12-volt gear motor is equipped with a 120 or 200 liter plastic storage container and a stable frame. Rotational speed and quantity application can be conveniently controlled from the driver’s seat.
- Snow Blade S-Series
Snow Blade S-Series
With the ADLER snow plow of the S series you are well prepared for winter service – for many years. The material and construction guarantee excellent clearing results even under the toughest weather conditions.
- Sweeper K 950
Sweeper K 950
The ADLER K 950 is one of the largest sweepers in Europe. The sweeping tank has a volume of up to 1,425 liters. The brush diameter is up to one meter. It is used wherever size is important, for example in quarries.