Infrared heater for weed control as a mounted device
ADLER Heater 1000/1400
The holistic programme for paved areas, pavements, water-bound paths, cemetery maintenance and much more.
With the ADLER Infrared Heater you can destroy weeds in an environmentally friendly and non-toxic way.
How it works:
When an infrared heater is used as an attachment, infrared rays hit the weeds. This causes the protein-containing plant cells to burst. The plants wither within 2 to 3 days. Regular cultivation of the area and the associated destruction of the seeds over a large area significantly reduces the wild weeds and the regrowth is sustainably reduced. At the same time, this method is much gentler than conventional flaming devices.
- Environmentally friendly weed destruction by infrared rays.
- ADLER plug-and-play principle hardly any set-up times.
- Efficient and inexpensive gas
- Temperatures of approx. 800 – 900 °C no other media required for weed control (such as water, foam additives, etc.)
- High-quality ceramic plates are used to generate the infrared radiation.
- Thermal weed control with infrared rays is effective against both wild weeds and their seeds
- Low gas consumption almost noiseless and very energy efficient
- No open flame Devices can be used in many ways and on almost any surface right up to the edge
- Infrared weed control is non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Destroys root system and seeds Regrowth is reduced
- No herbicides ideal for surfaces, roads and water-bound paths
Holistic weed control for paved surfaces, sidewalks, water-bound paths, cemetery care… With the ADLER infrared heater you destroy weeds in a non-toxic and environmentally friendly way. No open flame! The devices can be used in a variety of ways and on almost any surface up to the edge.
|Type||ADLER Heater 1000||ADLER Heater 1400|
|Dimensions (without mount)||mm||L 1.600 x B 1.127||L 1.600 x B 1.462|
|Number of infrared emitters||6||8|
|Radiated surface||mm||L 740 x B 1.039||L 740 x B 1.381|
|Weight (without gas or mount)||kg||ca. 370||ca. 490|
|Ignition||elektr. per Funkfernbedienung||elektr. per Funkfernbedienung|
|Connections required Hydraulic||1 x double-acting (for hydr. side shift)||1 x double-acting (for hydr. side shift)|
|Connections required Electrical||12 volt (1 x attachment device)||12 volt (1 x attachment device)|
|Infrared emitter fuel||LPG autogas||LPG autogas|
|Gas consumption||kg||about 6||about 8|
|Coverage per gas filling||h||85l-Tank: app. 5 120l-Tank: app. 8||150l-Tank: app. 8|
|Working speed||km/h||up to 3||up to 3|
|Noise exposure (without vehicle)||dB|
|Area performance per hour||m²||2,000 – 3,000||2,800 – 4,200|
Note on gas installations
The gas systems of devices for thermal weed control must be checked regularly to ensure safe operation of the system.
The inspection of these systems must be carried out by a “person qualified to inspect” and is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the accident prevention regulation “Use of liquid gas” (DGUV 79)
The inspection interval for the ADLER Heater gas systems is 2 years.
ADLER Arbeitsmaschinen GmbH & Co. KG carries out the initial inspection in cooperation with Westfalen AG.
We also recommend Westfalen AG for the upcoming recurring inspections, as they have technicians and service partners working throughout Germany.
+49 251 695-539
Fax: +49 251 695-73539
Under the following link you will also find an online database of other inspectors for liquid gas systems:
Here are some search suggestions for input:
- Sicherheit durch Prüfung
- Prüfer Datenbank (Prüfungen von Flüssiggasanlagen zu Brennzwecken in Fahrzeugen)
- Postleitzahl eintragen und mit „Prüfer suchen“ bestätigen
- Eine Liste möglicher Prüfstellen wird angezeigt
ADLER Heater 1000/1400
Get more information
Are you interested in this product? Please fill in the form and let us or one of our sales partners provide you with more information!
ADLER-Heater 500 / 750 E
Walk-behind thermal weed control without poison, chemicals or noise. ADLER Heater eliminates weeds with infrared radiation.
Sweeper K 600
As a multifunctional sweeper, the K600 offers a large filling volume for an excellent cleaning result. The K600 can be retrofitted at any time with a scraper device, a water spray device or a side sweeping broom.