The auger range for every carrier vehicle.
The ADLER Auger series is equipped with powerful orbital engines, which are protected by a sturdy enclosure. The machine is operated using a single-action or dual-action hydraulic control circuit.
Drilling machines are mounted directly using the quick hitch mechanism or forklift forks on farm loaders or smaller wheeled loaders. In the case of mini-excavators, the quick hitch coupler or a bolt attachment are used to mount attachments.
The universal joint in the auger mount ensures that drilling is always vertical no matter how the carrier vehicle is positioned on the ground.
The auger drills are equipped with exchangeable heads and blades suitable for light to medium soils. The augers are also easy to change using a bolt fixing mechanism.
You can also work with medium and heavy soils quickly and effectively using our heavy duty auger blades and heads.
- Easy attachment to e.g. yard loader, wheel loader or mini excavator
- compact design for easy transportation
- low total height can be used anywhere
- high level of efficiency effective work processes
- maintenance-free usage highly cost-effective
- sturdy design almost indestructible, even under the toughest conditions
- Flexible use with interchangeable attachment as earth borer or as cone splitter
- Pressure relief valve
|ADLER-Augers E-series||E 50||E 100||E 165||EG 250||EG 500|
|Drive||hydraulic||hydraulic||hydraulic||hydraulic with transmission||hydraulic with transmission|
|Auger diameter (mm)||up to 250||up to 300||up to 500||up to 750||up to 900|
|Required hydraulic pressure & volume||160 bar / >20 l/min||200 bar / >20 l/min||200 bar / >30 l/min||210 bar / >50-75 l/min||210 bar / >50-75 l/min|
|Pressure relief valve||available as an option||available as an option||available as an option||included||included|
Get more information
Are you interested in this product? Please fill in the form and let us or one of our sales partners provide you with more information!