A clean sweep with ADLER
Sweeper K 750
The ADLER K 750 sweeper will give you magic cleaning powers! The K 750 was developed for the toughest conditions and designed to be individually adjustable to your carrier vehicle. We offer suitable mounting systems with a sophisticated 3D levelling function for all standard wheeled loaders, telehandler load luggers, and tractors.
In the standard version, the K 750 comes with a wear-optimised, suspended sweeper roller which adjusts perfectly to all ground contours. The roller diameter of 750 mm guarantees a long service life. As the hydraulic engine is fitted internally in all sweepers, you can avoid costly repairs that collisions may otherwise make necessary.
Further highlights include the high-quality heavy-duty swivel castor wheels, which enable the ADLER K 750 to ride over potholes, railway tracks and rough terrain without any difficulty. As optional extras, you can fit your machine with a large-capacity hopper, use side brushes to sweep curbs and gutters, or easily reduce dust levels during sweeping with the use of our water spray system.
- easy attachment of the K 750 sweeper to tractors, wheel loaders, telescopic loaders
- 750 mm brush diameter cleans powerfully with each rotation of the brush
- 2 heavy-duty swivel castor wheels Ø 400 mm uneven terrain poses no problems
- overrun protection as a standard feature protects your hydraulic drive
- internal hydraulic motor the main core of the machine is optimally protected
- suspended sweeper roller perfectly adjustable to ground contours
- universal mounting system fits all standard carrier vehicles
- in-house production optimum quality
- Hydraulic swivel mechanism for flexible simple sweeping
- Large capacity hopper with wear-resistant sweep edge and a heavy duty swivel castor wheel (400 mm x 100 mm)
- The hopper comes with a hydraulic simple sweeping mode as a standard feature
- Water spray system 240 l for dust control during sweeping
- Side brushes for sweeping edges, perfect for sweeping gutters
- Side-marker lights LED
- Flow control valve 1″ for hydraulic fluid volumes greater 90 l/min.
- Customised colour as per RAL colour chart (standard: RAL 2002)
|ADLER-Sweeper K 750||210||240||270||300||330|
|Working width straight/angled (cm)||210/198||240/228||270/257||300/285||330/313|
|Total width (cm)||233||262||292||321||351|
|Brush diameter (mm)||750||750||750||750||750|
|Required hydraulic pressure & volume||160 bar / >35 l/min||160 bar / >35 l/min||160 bar / >35 l/min||160 bar / >40 l/min||160 bar / >40 l/min|
|Weight, including mount/hopper (kg)||499/690||596/800||674/890||748/995||875/1.135|
|Hopper capacity (litres)||390||450||500||555||610|
|Area performance (m²/h)||16.800||19.200||21.600||24.000||26.400|
|For carrier vehicles with operating weight (t)||3+||4+||5+||6+||6+|
Sweeper K 750
Get more information
Are you interested in this product? Please fill in the form and let us or one of our sales partners provide you with more information!
- Snow Blade S-Series
Snow Blade S-Series
With the ADLER snow plow of the S series you are well prepared for winter service – for many years. The material and construction guarantee excellent clearing results even under the toughest weather conditions.
- Sweeper K 600
Sweeper K 600
As a multifunctional sweeper, the K600 offers a large filling volume for an excellent cleaning result. The K600 can be retrofitted at any time with a scraper device, a water spray device or a side sweeping broom.
- Sweeper K 560
Sweeper K 560
The sweeper K560 is suitable as a mounted sweeper for use in gardens, agriculture and in the field of property maintenance. Cleaning driveways and narrow roads is child’s play. The K560 can be individually retrofitted depending on the area of application.