The perfect cleaning solution for your municipality
Sweeper K 560
Clear streets and public places easily from dirt, fallen leaves or snow. The ADLER K 560 is the economical choice for municipal use, horticulture or landscape gardening and service providers in the property management sector. Thanks to its lightweight construction, this mechanically driven sweeper (which is also optionally available with hydraulic drive) is perfect for mounting on municipal tractors and small carrier vehicles.
The ADLER K 560’s equipment can be adapted to differing uses and requirements as necessary by choosing from our individual options. With a working width of 1.80 m and an area performance of over 14,000 m²/h, you’ll find your city’s streets look brand new when they have been cleaned with this lightweight sweeper.
The user-friendly handling is evident in the easy sweeper roller adjustment. The brush speed and direction as well as the transmission position can also be adjusted perfectly to your carrier vehicle, thus allowing greater flexibility.
Whether you’re sweeping dust, litter or fallen leaves, the K 560 provides optimum performance. Thanks to the large angle of breakage in the machine frame, it’s also perfect for clearing snow – a great help all year round!
- Optimal for mounting on municipal tractors and small carrier vehicles
- Mechanically/optionally hydraulically operated sweeper ideal for municipal vehicles and tractors
- Ø 560 mm universal sweeper roller long service life and especially good performance during winter service
- Easy sweeper roller adjustment no inconvenient adjustment via the support wheels
- Low net weight also suitable for smaller municipal vehicles
- Extremely robust design designed to withstand the wear and tear of tough municipal work
- Hydraulic swivel mechanism for flexible simple sweeping
- Large capacity hopper with wear-resistant sweep edge, third support wheel and hydraulic emptying system as a standard feature with simple sweeping mode
- Water injection system (120 l) for dust control during sweeping (water tank mounted on rear of vehicle)
- Large rotary side brushes for sweeping edges, perfect for sweeping gutters (hydraulically driven)
- Reinforced heavy-duty swivel castor Ø 200 mm x 50 mm
- Splash guard mechanically height-adjustable
- Side marker lights, LED, 12/24 V
- Customised colour as per RAL colour chart (standard: RAL 2002)
|ADLER-Sweeper K 560||135||150||180|
|Working width straight / angled (cm)||135/128||150/143||180/171|
|Total width (cm)||151||166||196|
|Brush diameter (mm)||560||560||560|
|Brush speed(rpm)||540 – 2.200||540 – 2.200||540 – 2.200|
|Weight, including mount/hopper (kg)||190/243||205/261||235/296|
|Hopper capacity (litres)||128||142||173|
|Area performance (m²/h)||10.800||12.000||14.400|
Sweeper K 560
Get more information
Are you interested in this product? Please fill in the form and let us or one of our sales partners provide you with more information!
- Snow Blade S-Series
Snow Blade S-Series
With the ADLER snow plow of the S series you are well prepared for winter service – for many years. The material and construction guarantee excellent clearing results even under the toughest weather conditions.
- Walk-behind Sweeper HU 6.5 + HK 5.5 + HK 6.5
Walk-behind Sweeper HU 6.5 + HK 5.5 + HK 6.5
Over the years, this sweeper has also proven itself to be a great help in winter: smaller amounts of snow can be quickly cleared with a snow brush whereas the easy-to-attach snow blade allows you to eliminate larger amounts of snow as well.
- Sweeper K 600
Sweeper K 600
As a multifunctional sweeper, the K600 offers a large filling volume for an excellent cleaning result. The K600 can be retrofitted at any time with a scraper device, a water spray device or a side sweeping broom.