A clean sweep with ADLER
The ADLER K 750 sweeper will give you magic cleaning powers! The K 750 was developed for the toughest conditions and designed to be individually adjustable to your carrier vehicle. We offer suitable mounting systems with a sophisticated 3D levelling function for all standard wheeled loaders, telehandler load luggers, and tractors.
In the standard version, the K 750 comes with a wear-optimised, suspended sweeper roller which adjusts perfectly to all ground contours. The
roller diameter of 750 mm guarantees a long service life. As the hydraulic engine is fitted internally in all sweepers, you can avoid costly repairs that collisions may otherwise make necessary.
Further highlights include the high-quality heavy-duty swivel castor wheels, which enable the ADLER K 750 to ride over potholes, railway tracks and rough terrain without any difficulty. As optional extras, you can fit your machine with a large-capacity hopper, use side brushes to sweep curbs and gutters, or easily reduce dust levels during sweeping with the use of our water spray system.
Please accept cookies from Youtube in order to see the ADLER videos.
Open the Consent Management Tool, activate Youtube cookies in the External Media section and reload the page.
Open Cookie Preferences
- 750 mm brush diameter
cleans powerfully with each rotation of the brush
- 2 heavy-duty swivel castor wheels Ø 400 mm
uneven terrain poses no problems
- overrun protection as a standard feature
protects your hydraulic drive
- internal hydraulic motor
the main core of the machine is optimally protected
- suspended sweeper roller
perfectly adjustable to ground contours
- universal mounting system
fits all standard carrier vehicles
- in-house production
- Hydraulic swivel mechanism for flexible simple sweeping
- Large capacity hopper with wear-resistant sweep edge and a heavy duty swivel castor wheel (400 mm x 100 mm)
- The hopper comes with a hydraulic simple sweeping mode as a standard feature
- Water spray system 240 l for dust control during sweeping
- Side brushes for sweeping edges, perfect for sweeping gutters
- Side-marker lights LED
- Flow control valve 1″ for hydraulic fluid volumes greater 90 l/min.
- Customised colour as per RAL colour chart (standard: RAL 2002)
|ADLER-Sweeper K 750||210||240||270||300||330|
|Working width straight/angled (cm)||210/198||240/228||270/257||300/285||330/313|
|Total width (cm)||233||262||292||321||351|
|Brush diameter (mm)||750|
|Required hydraulic pressure & volume||160 bar / >35 l/min||160 bar / >40 l/min|
|Weight, including mount/hopper (kg)||499/690||596/800||674/890||748/995||875/1.135|
|Hopper capacity (Liter)||390||450||500||555||610|
|Area performance (m²/h)||16.800||19.200||21.600||24.000||26.400|
|For carrier vehicles with operating weight (t)||3+||4+||5+||6+||6+|