Sweeping Scoop KS 750
The Sweeping Scoop ADLER KS 750: The ultimate street sweeper!
The KS 750 Sweeping Scoop demonstrates its true strengths when used under tough road construction conditions. The wide brush diameter ensures that the device powerfully sweeps right into groove joints, for example.
Fitted at an angle as standard, easily interchangeable cutting edges made of wear-resistant material and heavy-duty truncated domes ensure that the KS 750 Sweeping Scoop has a very long service life.
Robust, durable and versatile, the KS 750 is the ideal all-rounder for daily use under extreme conditions.
- 750 mm sweeper roller powerful sweeping effect even under toughest conditions on construction sites
- Cutting edges fitted at an angle ensure optimum guidance along floor
- Wear-resistant cutting edges & heavy-duty truncated domes ensure it is always ready for use over a long service life
- Easy roller adjustment greater flexibility and shorter set-up times
- Internal hydraulic motor, protected on the sides optimum protection against damage
- Steel guide rollers (Ø 125 mm) on the rear of the scoop
- Hydraulic folding
- Adjustable dust flap
- Rotary side brush
- Water injection system
- As always with ADLER products: EPD/powder coating
|ADLER-KS 750 Sweeping Scoop||135||150||165||180||210|
|Working width (cm)||135||150||165||180||210|
|Total width (cm)||159||174||189||204||234|
|Brush diameter (mm)||750||750||750||750||750|
|Required Hydraulic pressure & volume||160 bar / >30 l/min|
|Weight , including scoop (kg)||385||428||470||513||599|
|Scoop capacity (litres)||372||414||455||497||580|
|Area performance (m²/h)||8.100||9.000||10.100||10.900||12.600|