ADLER-Bucket Sweeper KS 600 / 750: The ultimate street sweeper!
The Bucket Sweeper KS 600 / 750 demonstrates its true strengths when used under tough road construct a powerful and deep sweeping of slotted cracks.
Easily interchangeable wear resistant cutting edges with welded armoured steel naps, fitted at an angle, are standard and are to ensure a long service life of the bucket sweeper. The typic high-quality cathodic dip-coating (KTL) and powder coating make this a neat piece of work.
Robust, durable and versatile, the KS 600 / 750 is the ideal all-rounder for daily use under extreme conditions.
Please accept cookies from Youtube in order to see the ADLER videos.
Open the Consent Management Tool, activate Youtube cookies in the External Media section and reload the page.
Open Cookie Preferences
- 600 or 750 mm brush powerful sweeping effect even under toughest conditions on construction sites
- Cutting edges fitted at an angle ensure optimum guidance along floor
- Wear-resistant cutting edges & heavy-duty truncated domes ensure it is always ready for use over a long service life
- Convenient broom adjustment
- Internal hydraulic motor, protected on the sides optimum protection against damage
- Steel guide rollers (Ø 125 mm) on the rear of the scoop
- Hydraulic folding
- Adjustable dust flap
- Rotary side brush
- Water injection system
- As always with ADLER products: EPD/powder coating
|ADLER-Bucket Sweeper KS 600 /& 750||150||165||180||210||240|
|Working width (cm)||150||165||180||210||240|
|Total width (cm)||174||189||204||234||264|
|Brush diameter (mm)||600||600||600||750||750|
|Required Hydraulic pressure & volume||160 bar / >30 l/min|
|Weight , including scoop (kg)||419||460||502||618||706|
|Scoop capacity (litres)||388||426||465||590||674|
|Area performance (m²/h)||9.000||10.100||10.900||12.600||14.400|