Sweeper K 560 -the perfect cleaning solution for your municipality.
Clear streets and public places easily from dirt, fallen leaves or snow. The ADLER K 560 is the economical choice for municipal use, horticulture or landscape gardening and service providers in the property management sector. Thanks to its lightweight construction, this mechanically driven sweeper (which is also optionally available with hydraulic drive) is perfect for mounting on municipal tractors and small carrier vehicles.
The ADLER K 560’s equipment can be adapted to differing uses and requirements as necessary by choosing from our individual options. With a working width of 1.80 m and an area performance of over 14,000 m²/h, you’ll find your city’s streets look brand new when they have been cleaned with this lightweight sweeper.
The user-friendly handling is evident in the easy sweeper roller adjustment. The brush speed and direction as well as the transmission position can also be adjusted perfectly to your carrier vehicle, thus allowing greater flexibility. Whether you’re sweeping dust, litter or fallen leaves, the K 560 provides optimum performance. Thanks to the large angle of breakage in the machine frame, it’s also perfect for clearing snow – a great help all year round!
Please accept cookies from Youtube in order to see the ADLER videos.
Open the Consent Management Tool, activate Youtube cookies in the External Media section and reload the page.
Open the Consent Management Tool
- Mechanically/optionally hydraulically operated sweeper ideal for municipal vehicles and tractors
- Ø 560 mm universal sweeper roller long service life and especially good performance during winter service
- Easy sweeper roller adjustment no inconvenient adjustment via the support wheels
- Low net weight also suitable for smaller municipal vehicles
- Extremely robust design designed to withstand the wear and tear of tough municipal work
- Hydraulic swivel mechanism for flexible simple sweeping
- Large capacity hopper with wear-resistant sweep edge, third support wheel and hydraulic emptying system as a standard feature with simple sweeping mode
- Water injection system (120 l) for dust control during sweeping (water tank mounted on rear of vehicle)
- Large rotary side brushes for sweeping edges, perfect for sweeping gutters (hydraulically driven)
- Reinforced heavy-duty swivel castor Ø 200 mm x 50 mm
- Splash guard mechanically height-adjustable
- Side marker lights, LED, 12/24 V
- Customised colour as per RAL colour chart (standard: RAL 2002)
|ADLER-Sweeper K 560||135||150||180|
|Working width straight / angled (cm)||135/128||150/143||180/171|
|Total width (cm)||151||166||196|
|Brush diameter (mm)||560||560||560|
|Brush speed(rpm)||540 – 2.200|
|Weight, including mount/hopper (kg)||190/243||205/261||235/296|
|Hopper capacity (litres)||128||142||173|
|Area performance (m²/h)||10.800||12.000||14.400|